Join us for a full day of training in the exciting and effective art of Panantukan (also known as Dirty Boxing or Hybrid Boxing in the West) at MKG Detroit! This seminar, taught by MKGD's head instructor Kurt Cornwell, will explore the fundamental technical concepts and dynamic application of technique from this devastating martial art that has been made famous by Hollywood films like the Bourne Identity and Taken, and that is taught to elite military units all over the world. MKG Panantukan is inspired, influenced, and informed by a variety of weapons-based Southeast Asian Martial Art systems, including the Inosanto Method of FMA, Pekiti Tirsia Kali, traditional western boxing, and multiple styles of Silat. The MKG approach to training is always safe, making these highly effective techniques available to people from all experience levels and backgrounds.
MKG Dirty Boxing includes instruction in:
- Traditional and unorthodox angular striking with hands, elbows, knees, feet, and head
- Dynamic footwork and strategic body positioning
- Off-balancing techniques and body manipulations
- Creative takedowns and restraint techniques
- Join manipulation and limb destruction
- Techniques for every part of a complete use-of-force continuum/spectrum